- Thom Schumacher is an IT professional with over 25 years’ experience Thom's background includes 10 years as an Avionics tech 16 years for a major computer manufacturer, and his last position was with an eCommerce company. Thom is currently employed in Tempe AZ for a major home builder as a configuration manager Thom started the Microsoft PowerShell user's group in Austin Texas & is the current Leader of the Arizona PowerShell users group . Thom's Microsoft PowerShell expertise is in IIS, TFS, supporting dot net developers and their code. Thom has attended a number o
- Jason is a consultant and teacher, currently working for his favorite learning company Pluralsight. He has worked in the IT industry for more than 25 years focused on strategic IT business planning. He’s a highly successful IT author, columnist, lecturer, and instructor with a speciality of DevOps and automation practices for the IT Ops professional. He’s an avid contributor to the PowerShell community and board member (COO/CFO) of PowerShell.Org. He has recently been involved (with Don Jones) in helping to b
- Tommy Maynard is a Windows PowerShell enthusiast with over 15 years of Information Technology experience. In the last few years it finally feels like Tommy has found his calling within the industry. Luckily for him, Windows PowerShell works right alongside the things he’s been supporting all along — desktops, servers, and other Microsoft technologies. Even non-Microsoft technologies, too. His goal is to help educate and inspire people that work in his industry to embrace PowerShell, and in general, scripting and automation. He’s not a developer or programmer (yet, perhaps); he’s just a Windows
- Will Anderson - is a fifteen-year infrastructure veteran with a specialization in Patch Management and Compliance and System Center Configuration Manager. Working in environments ranging from 80 users to over 150,000, Will has acquired a knowledge of a broad range of products and service lines ranging from Exchange, Active Directory and GPO, to the operating system platform and a variety of applications. In recent years, he’s become quite the nerd about PowerShell, and blogs about the latest, new, cool things he finds or creates to make his life as an admin and engi
- Jason Yoder is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, SAPIEN PowerShell MVP, and a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy. Jason holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree as well as high level Microsoft certifications on all operating systems from Windows NT 4 to Windows Server 2012. Jason has been delivering PowerShell instruction since version 1. He also helped develop Microsoft’s official training on Windows PowerShell.